- Description: This is my very first design project. It is a flier for my Visual Media class.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): For this project, I used Adobe’s InDesign program. The first thing I did, was use textboxes for the words at the top. I hovered over the corner to tilt and match the tilts of each one. I used this skill throughout the whole project. Next, I had to make the body textbox not square. I used the Direct selection tool to accomplish this task. I used it again for the image. Next, I changed the background to black, then used the rectangle tool to make the white part. Last, I put the logo in Photoshop, changed it the greyscale, then inverted the colors (command I).
- Message: I wanted people to realize that they can come to this event to gain business leadership skills, but mostly, link it with graduating.
- Audience: I was targeting people like myself. Semi-creative minds (business and communications majors).
- Top Thing Learned: I learned the basic skill necessary for InDesign.
- Title Font Name & Category: Abadi MT Condensed Extra Bold (Sans Serif).
- Copy Font Name & Category: Minion Pro (Old Style).
- Links to images used in this project: JuliePeterson-Leadership-conference-business-rexburg-Idaho_7653-as-Smart-Object11.jpg https://byui.brainhoney.com/Frame/Component/CoursePlayer?enrollmentid=17033416&itemid=B9BYQ